Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Any idea how hard it is to get a good picture of both of these kids at the same time? This is the best I could do. You should see the other ones I tried to take!


Franny is growing up so fast! I can't believe she is almost 4 months already. It is going so much faster this time around! She is still such a sweet baby. She wakes up twice to eat at night but goes straight back to sleep. She wants to roll over SO BADLY and I don't think it will be long. Atticus didn't roll over until almost 6 months, so I'm suprised at how hard she's trying.
Atticus is getting so big as well, and he wants to do everything himself. New favorite activities:
-Helping me cook. I will have to take pictures of him helping me. He loves to pour ingredients in, stir, and when we make pizza he puts all the toppings on.
-Brushing his teeth. (He has FOUR new ones this week.)
-Drinking from a regular cup.
-Talking on the phone. Actually, talking in general. :)
-Playing outside. In classic Atticus fashion, he has several containers of dirt, and he will spend hours dumping the dirt from one container to another and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment