Friday, August 19, 2011

This Week

 Just a few pictures of my sweet babies from this past week, before I start back to school and no longer have time to share pictures!

Here's Ladybug in her play kitchen.  She was pouring water back and forth, back and forth.  She was totally concentrating and stuck with it forever!















My Doodlebug, excavating dinosaur fossils at the museum.

Doesn't he look...scientific?  He loves the dinosaur museum.  We got a membership for his birthday and I thought they would just want to go straight to play in the children's area, but they really want to go through the museum every time and look at all the exhibits.




I like to call this Frannybug's "Witchy Woman" hair.  Typical Frances here.  This girl is absolutely cracking me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment